Check our new video on the way GREEN2SUSTAIN works for “Touristic estate developments”
We support investors in real estate development from the green field phase to completion of construction and operation. The services we offer include:
– Assessment of suitability and siting of infrastructures
– Evaluation of access roads
– Biodiversity and natural environment assessment
– Classification and environmental licensing plan
– Elaboration of environmental impact studies
– Elaboration of a special ecological assessment when required
– Elaboration of a study on the reuse of wastewater
– Support during the public consultation phase
– Support in the construction phase via environmental monitoring
– Preparation of reports for funding from the Recovery and Resilience Fund
– Report of ‘Do No Significant Harm’ to the environment
– Sustainability Proofing reports
Check our new video on the way GREEN2SUSTAIN works in Natura2000 sites!!
Natura 2000 is a network of core breeding and resting sites for rare and threatened species, and some rare natural habitat types which are protected in their own right. It stretches across all 28 EU countries, both on land and at sea. The aim of the network is to ensure the long-term survival of Europe’s most valuable and threatened species and habitats, listed under both the Birds Directive and the Habitats Directive.
Municipal waste have long seized to be waste. They are secondary raw materials which must be used to produce marketable products which also provide environmental protection.
In one of our most recent presentations for INVALOR101 project, you can see the results of our recent Socio-economic survey regarding the uptake of glass waste into materials for coastal tourist communities.
We help companies enhance their environmental performance and sustainability
Subscribe to our newsletter
We always inform our collaborators and the public of our activities. Trust us with your e-mail to open a communication channel.