Data Protection Policy
• What data do we collect?
• How do we collect your data?
• How will we use your data?
• How do we store your data?
• What are your data protection rights?
• What are cookies?
• What types of cookies do we use?
• How to manage your cookies
• Privacy policies of other websites
• How to contact us
• How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Our Company collects the following data:
• Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
• Personal preference data, regarding services and or products we sell on our website
We do not collect financial and health data, and we do not collect data of under-aged people. In any case we do not collect data as a regular part of our services policy.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Green2Sustain with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
• Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
• Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
• Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
• Our own research on publicly available information
• Business cards that you have provided us or any of our associates in person
Green2Sustain may not receive your data indirectly from any other source.
How will we use your data?
Our Company collects your data so that we can:
• Process your order, and manage your account.
• Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
• Email you with useful information on the product or service you purchase
Green2Sustain will not share your data with our partner companies. Nevertheless, we may appoint another organization as responsible for contacting you about the product or service you purchase. Such organizations may be:
• universities and others involved in the organization of the service
When Green2Sustain processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
Our Company securely stores your data on Google Cloud and keep it under password-protected folders.
Our Company will keep your information indefinitely, unless you instruct us differently. Once instructed in writing (an email to firstname.lastname@example.org is enough), we will delete your data within 2 working days.
You have the right at any time to stop Green2Sustain from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please send us an email to email@example.com.
What are your data protection rights?
Green2Sustain would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Green2Sustain for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Green2Sustain correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Green2Sustain to complete information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure — You have the right to request that Green2Sustain erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Green2Sustain restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Green2Sustain’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Green2Sustain transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org ; Call us at: +30 210 2710800; Or write to us: Iras 27, 11147, Galatsi, Athens, GREECE.
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
• Keeping you signed in
• Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website might use:
• Functionality — Green2Sustain uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
• Advertising — Green2Sustain uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Our Company sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us: email@example.com ; Call us at: +30 210 2710800; Or write to us: Iras 27, 11147, Galatsi, Athens, GREECE
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Green2Sustain has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Hellenic Data Protection Authority (HDPA).
Data Protection Authority Offices: Kifissias 1-3, 115 23 Athens, Greece
Call Centre: +30-210 6475600
Fax: +30-210 6475628